MRAP ASL CONTAINERIZATION: THE CASE STUDY
Five Days to Break Bulk, Organize, and Upload
WHAT WAS NEEDED
- Upload 1,900 lines of target ASL/PLLs for 52 MRAPs into 7 each BOH FPU Systems.
- MRAPs included 24 each M-ATV, 24 each RG-33, 3 each RG-31 and 1 each AUV.
WHAT WE DID
- BOH’s 3-man PIT team worked with customer for 5 days to break bulk, organize and upload target ASL into 7 each FPU-8-4/Boh Cargo 12-3 Systems
- Trained the PMT team on how to use FPU at NO COST.
- FPUs are UPLOADED, SECURE and MOBILE ASL ready to support the MRAP mission
- Every item is now located and accessible at all times enabling the customer to issue jthe exact Repair Kit needed SAVING COST.