The FPU-20-3 is an ISO-Certified and CSC Safety Approved side-load special container with an intergraded bail bar. The FPU-20-3 accepts up to four of BOH’s 31 different storage modules when used in conjunction with BOH’s Removable Cradle. The FPU-20-3 also accepts up to three of the following bolt-in storage aids; Bulk Storage Aid, Bulk Storage Aid Rear, Parts Storage Aid and Tie-Down Rings.
The FPU-20-3 is BOH’s flagship expeditionary container platform. When used with BOH’s FPU® Modules and storage aids the FPU-20-3 creates an expeditionary warehouse capable of deploying in a matter of minutes.
- Accepts up to four single position FPU® Modules, up to two double position FPU® Modules or one 4-postion FPU® Module
- Accepts three of the bolt-in storage aids; Bulk Storage Aid, Bulk Storage Aid Rear, Parts Storage Aid and Tie-Down Rings.
- Intergraded bail bar is compatible with the HEMTT-LHS, PLS, M-1076 PLS Trailer and ECHU
- Side load with bi-folding doors
- Recessed foldable ladder steps for roof access
- ISO-Certified and CSC Safety Approved
- 6 ea Door Restraining Straps
- 2 ea Roller Wheel Assemblies
FPU-20-3 Container User Manual
- Chapter 1 – Theory of Operation
- Chapter 2 – Operator Instructions
- Chapter 3 – Troubleshooting Procedures
- Chapter 4 – Operator Instructions
- Chapter 5 – Unit Maintenance Instructions
- Chapter 6 – Parts Supporting Information
- Appendix A – PSA Install Procedures
- Appendix B – BSA Install Procedures
- Appendix C – BSA (Rear) Install Procedures
Tare 8,660 lbs.
Maximum Gross 37,000 lbs.
Net 28,340 lbs.