FPU® Bulk Module #2
The FPU® Bulk Module #2 is all steel expeditionary storage pallet system that is multi-class capable and always uploaded and ready to move. The Bulk Module provides organized storage for containerized bulk material and is designed to be interchangeable with compatible BOH containers.
More Density, Less Floor Space
In warehouse operations, Bulk Modules provide storage for large and bulk material that is typically stored on fixed rack shelving. Bulk Modules can take the place of several racks, increasing density while reducing the amount of floor space needed. When it is time to deploy, Bulk Modules can be taken directly from the warehouse to an FPU® Container.
DISCOVER WHICH CONFIGURATION BEST SUITS YOUR NEEDS
Bulk FPU® Modules are available in six configurations to store class I, II, III(P), IV, VII, VIII, IX and MTOE material. Each configuration offers a variety of pallets to store large and bulk parts. Two configurations of Bulk FPU® Modules offer battery bins. The bins are coated with a special petroleum and acid resistant compound that provides secondary containment and prevents metal to metal contact when storing hazardous materials. Bulk FPU® Modules are compatible with all FPU® Containers and BOH’s FPU® Module Adapter for TRICON I/II.
- Double position FPU® Module compatible with the FPU-8, FPU-20-2, FPU-20-3 with Removable Cradle and BOH Adapter for TRICON I/II containers
- 2 extendable shelves equipped with cargo nets
- Provides storage for Class I, II, III(P), IV, VII, VIII, IX and MTOE
- Integrated with BOH’s quick connect / discount twist-locking system
- 1 ea FPU® Bulk Module Frame
- 2 ea Bulk Module Extendable Tray with Cargo Net