The Multi-Platform Module (MPM™) combines high strength steel and aluminum alloy materials to provide an industry leading lightweight, tailorable, corrosion resistant solution. The MPM™ is an agile system of drawers and cases designed to easily meet all mission scenarios. End user configuration of the stack yields an efficiently tailored solution that meets specific operational requirements while minimizing excess equipment
MPM easily integrates within the common core set of existing Government-owned containers (JMIC, QUADCON and 463L Container) while enhancing the overall container storage capacity. The MPM™ cases and drawers come in a variety of heights and can be paired together to form an MPM™ stack, up to 75” high.
- Durable, Lightweight, Hand Portable
- Modular – 4”, 6”, 8”, 10”, 12”, 16” Case and Drawer assemblies
- Scalable assemblies are user added or removed for mission requirements
- Field integrated w/in Government-owned JMIC, QUADCON and 463L Containers
- Drawer dividers and hood for bulk materials
- Store and ship all classes (except class V) of supplies and MTOE