LEM 36″ Configuration #3
The 36” Light Expeditionary Module (LEM) Configuration #3 is a steel and aluminum modular storage cabinet. This LEM configuration consists of 30” steel cabinet with three removable aluminum drawers and a detachable 6” forklift base plate. The base plate comes equipped with BOH’s patented twist-locking system that allows the LEM to be secured to the LEM Mounting Plates (Sold Separately). The LEM Mounting Plates can be installed into government-owned containers allowing the LEM to be used for mobile applications.
Designed for Optimum Efficiency & Safety
LEM consists of light-weight steel structure and all-aluminum drawers. LEM comes in two standard heights of 36” and 70”. The 36” consists of two sections and the 70” consists of four sections to facilitate assembly and disassembly by two people.
The LEM can store and move a wide variety of material to include spare and repair parts; tools; medical supplies and provisions; and special tools and equipment.
Every component of the LEM is designed for optimum efficiency and safety in the field, the warehouse, and in between.
- Single position LEM compatible with the BOH’s LEM Mounting Plates
- 3 hand removable drawers (4″, 4″, 16”) with standard divider sets
- Provides storage for Class I, II, III(P), IV, VII, VIII, IX and MTOE.
- 59 standard storage compartments
- LEM can be completely disassembled and moved by hand
- Integrated with BOH’s quick connect / discount twist-locking system for LEM
- 1 ea 6″ Forklift Base Plate with BOH’s Quick Connect Twist-Locking System
- 1 ea 30″ Cabinet with Dust Cover and Security Bar
- 2 ea 6″ Aluminum Drawer with Dividers and Removable Lid
- 1 ea 16″ Aluminum Drawer with Dividers and Removable Lid