Modular Workshop Container
Modular Workshop Container (MWC)
The Modular Workshop Container (MWC) is a fully self-contained modular system that can be configured for use as a Workshop, Bench Stock Storage Room, Receiving & Issue Center, Maintenance Facility, Office and Command and Control Center in theater or garrison. The MWC is able to fit on the bed of the M1078 Truck without interfering with pulling other equipment using the truck’s pintle hook. MWC features 8 tie-down rings that enable it to be secured to M1078 cargo bed or sling-lifted.
Unistrut Track System
BOH’s MWC offers a variety of modular storage aids and operational components that bolt to the floor using the container’s “Unistrut” track system. Modular aids that secure to and move within this track system include:
- Parts Storage Cabinet Modules (w/full-extension drawers, drawer dividers, and drawer securing devices)
- Extractable Shelf Storage Cabinet Modules
- Desk (w/ drawers)
EASILY SECURED TO A M1078 TRUCK
The MWC is designed to fit on the bed of the M1078 Truck without impeding the use of the vehicle’s pintle hook for pulling other equipment. With 8 fully integrated tie-down rings, the MWC can be easily secured to a M1078 cargo bed or sling-lifted (cannot be stacked). Other MWC features include folding steps on rear exterior end wall, switchable white/red interior lighting, dome lights and 4 each 110v work lights inside; 208v / 3-phase / 60-amp distribution panel, HVAC unit, power strip w/ AC connectors, fork pockets; and sprayed-on rubberized floor. Aluminum wall construction enables the MWC to deliver a payload of 2,100 lbs with a GW capacity of 5,000 lbs.
- Can be secured to M1078 cargo bed or sling-lifted
- Modular storage aids that can be reconfigured thee container’s “Unistrut” track system
- 208v/ 3-Phase / 60 Amo power distribution box
- Low voltage white and red lighting
- Fixed HVAC unit
- Folding steps on rear exterior end wall that provide access to roof