Parts Storage Aid
The Parts Storage Aid is an all-steel rugged drawer system that enhances expeditionary operations by providing immediate access to containerized material while on the move. The Parts Storage Aid is designed to be permanently bolted into compatible BOH containers to provide storage for medium to large parts.
- Compatible with the FPU-20-3 Container (fills half of the 12’ section of the container)
- Compatible with the BOH Cargo-12 Container (fills half of the container)
- Provides storage for Class I, II, III(P), IV, VII, VIII, IX and MTOE.
- 68 standard storage compartments
- Fully adjustable vertical rack stanchions
Parts Storage Aid User Manual
- Chapter 1 – Theory of Operation
- Chapter 2 – Operator Instructions
- Chapter 3 – Troubleshooting Procedures
- Chapter 4 – Operator Instructions
- Chapter 5 – Unit Maintenance Instructions
- Chapter 6 – Parts Supporting Information
- Appendix A – PSA Install Procedures
- Appendix B – BSA Install Procedures
- Appendix C – BSA (Rear) Install Procedures
Tare 1,830 lbs.