FPU® Hazmat Module
BOH’s HAZMAT Module provides for storage of flammable and corrosive material. The HAZMAT Module can be used in a static warehouse environment and in our FPU® containers for expeditionary operations. The HAZMAT Module features dual wall construction with all-steel exterior and an aluminum interior. Continuous welded drawers and floor area provide containment in the event of leaks. The HAZMAT Module includes a manually operated pressure relief valve located on the face of the dual walled door and an accessible grounding lug mounted on the of the module for increased safety.
The HAZMAT Module is Air Force (AFMC) ATTLA-certified for transport on C-130, C-5 and C-17 aircraft– whether shipped inside an FPU-8 container or shipped by itself. The HAZMAT Module is compatible with all FPU® Containers and BOH’s FPU® Module Adapter for TRICON I/II.
- Single position FPU® Module compatible with the FPU-8, FPU-20-2, FPU-20-3 with Removable Cradle and BOH Adapter for TRICON I/II containers
- 5 Drawers (6”) affixed into the module cabinet
- Steel door with pressure release value
- Meets NFPA 30 and 29CFR requirements for flammable. Corrosive material storage
- Integrated with BOH’s quick connect / discount twist-locking system
- Approved for air transport aboard USAF C-130, C-5, and C-17 aircraft with or without the BOH container.
- 1 ea FPU® Hazmat Module Cabinet with Internal 3-G Bar
- 5 ea 6″ Drawer with Bulk Cargo Net and Spark Preventive Drawer Slides