Expeditionary Joint Operations Center (EJOC®)
BOH’s Expeditionary Joint Operations Center (EJOC®) System is a bail bar-equipped, rapidly deployable, tactical operations center tailorable for multiple mission operations and needs. The EJOC allows for simple and easy integration of communications, computing, and networking equipment. The MIL-STD 810H-tested system is readily available to support a variety of mission set applications such Global Combat Support System (GCSS), Command and Control (C2), Tactical Operations Center (TOC), and Maintenance.
Built inside of an ISO and CSC certified container platform (8’x8’x20’), it is approved for 9-high stacking, primary load aboard vessels and strategic airlift. The all-steel design and ruggedized interior can support operations in any environment. The integrated bail-bar provides grab-and-go capability with the HEMTT-LHS and PLS without the need for a flatrack.
- MIL-STD 810H tested
- ISO and CSC certified by American Bureau of Shipping
- 4 Workstations with Continuous Desktop and CAT TV connectivity
- Retractable 22,000 BTU HVAC for additional protection during system transit
- NEC 2020 Compliant integrated electrical power
- 12 available 120V outlets (GFCI-Protected) for accessories
- All-Steel construction with Ruggedized Filing Cabinets
- 16 roof tie-down points
- Non-Slip Flooring throughout Container
- LED Lighting, Red/White
- Rifle Storage Compartments and heavy-duty hooks for hanging combat gear
- Bail bar-equipped; Fully Compatible with the HEMTT-LHS, PLS (with or w/out ECHU) & M- 1077 PLS Trailer (PLST)
- Accepts 60 Hz, 120/208v, 3-phase power