Expeditionary Container ASL (ECASL®) Config. #5
The FPU-20-3 Expeditionary Container, ASL (ECASL) Configuration #5 is a fully configured FPU® System that operates as an expeditionary warehouse in any environment. The ECASL system is proven to reduce ISO Container footprint by an average of 57% which in turn saves cost. The ECASL Configuration #5 consists of the FPU-20-3 Container, 1 each Parts Storage Aid, 1 each Bulk Storage Aid, 1 each Module #21, Module #22, Module #23, Module #24, 2 each Removable Cradles and additional module divider sets. This system’s targeted application is to store palletized bulk, small, medium and medium/large Parts material.
The ECASL® design reduces operational costs, improves operational efficiency, enhances property accountability, and increases readiness at each point of the mission cycle. The preconfigured internal storage aids keep material accessible, secure and deployable at all times. The modular nature of the system allows for customization to meet current and future requirements.
- Fully configured FPU-20-3 System that can be purchased by a single NSN or Part Number
- Provides storage for Class I, II, III(P), IV, VII, VIII, IX and MTOE
- Intergraded bail bar is compatible with the HEMTT-LHS, PLS, M-1076 PLS Trailer and ECHU
- Provides 15-20% additional storage capacity for future mission changes
- Side load with bi-folding doors (removed from image for clarity)
- ISO-Certified and CSC Safety Approved
- 1 ea FPU 20-3 Container (With Bail Bar)
- 1 ea Parts Storage Aid
- 1 ea Bulk Storage Aid
- 1 ea Module #21
- 1 ea Module #22
- 1 ea Module #23
- 1 ea Module #26
- 2 ea Removable Cradle
- 4 ea Additional 4″ Divider Set
- 2 ea Additional 6″ Divider Set
- 1 ea Additional 8″ Divider Set
- 2 ea Additional 10″ Divider Set
- 1 ea Additional 12″ Divider Set
- 2 ea Additional 16″ Divider Set
Expeditionary Container ASL (ECASL®) Config. #5 User Manual
Tare 17,123 lbs.
Maximum Gross 37,000 lbs.
Net 19,877 lbs.