BOH Cargo-12 Container
The BOH Cargo-12 is an all steel 12’ special container. THE BOH Cargo-12 is designed to be used in conjunction two of the following bolt-in storage aids; Bulk Storage Aid, Parts Storage Aid and Tie-Down Rings. These storage aids provide standard locations for large parts, bulk and floor-load bulk material. The BOH Cargo-12 can be linked together with the BOH’s FPU-8-2 container to create a 20’ equivalent system that is ISO-Certified and CSC Safety Approved which provides greater flexibility to meet any mission.
- Accepts two of the bolt-in storage aids; Bulk Storage Aid, Parts Storage Aid and Tie-Down Rings.
- Side load with bi-folding doors
- Connectable with the FPU-8-2 with the use of BOH’s Horizontal Interconnectors
BOH Cargo-12 Container User Manual
- Chapter 1 – Theory of Operation
- Chapter 2 – Operator Instructions
- Chapter 3 – Troubleshooting Procedures
- Chapter 4 – Operator Instructions
- Chapter 5 – Unit Maintenance Instructions
- Chapter 6 – Parts Supporting Information
- Appendix A – PSA Install Procedures
- Appendix B – BSA Install Procedures
- Appendix C – FPU-8 Container Casters